This is a beautiful fully renovated condo in the Chateaux complex in Mt. Crested Butte, just steps from the infamous steeps of Mt Crested Butte, a skier and snowboarder’s dream. World famous mountain biking trails abound within minutes of this centrally located condo. Nothing was spared in the renovation to create an incredibly comfortable space for you to enjoy on your vacation.
The kitchen features new custom made knotty alder cabinets, a new granite slab countertop and all stainless steel appliances. The main living/dining/kitchen has hardwood floors and all the inner doors and trim have been replaced. The fireplace also received a facelift with the addition of natural stone.
The master bedroom has a king size bed, flat screen television and an ensuite bathroom. The bathroom features natural stone throughout and a travertine shower and a new custom vanity. The guest bedroom has a bunk bed with a twin on top, double on the bottom and a separate twin bed. Bathroom is also ensuite with a tub/shower combo and all new natural stone and custom cabinetry.
The Chateaux condo has an outside heated pool, hot tub and sauna. The pool is one of only 3 outside pools on the mountain. The condo complex is one of the most well maintained in the area.
There is also a free shuttle that will take you to the base area of the mountain or walk the few short minutes it takes to get to the base area. It runs every 20 minutes in the winter and has 2 convenient stops in the Chateaux parking area. From the base area there is a free shuttle that takes you to the town of Crested Butte and back.This condo is top notch from top to bottom. You won’t be disappointed!
Please note that the pool/hot tub/sauna area is open seasonally. Typically it is open in season – winter season opening day to closing day and than will reopen mid-June through Labor Day. The pool will close after that but the hot tub will remain open for most of Sept. Please ask if this is an important piece for you!
No pets and no bikes are allowed inside the Chateaux buildings or condos to include the decks. The HOA will find you $100/day if they find you are doing this. Please park your bikes in the bike racks in front of the buildings or leave on your car.
The minimum age for all persons in this property is 25 years, excepting children (of all ages) with their parent or legal guardian. Unfortunately, this property does not allow pets of any kind.
Town of Mt CB STR license #306576
For emergency contact/Local Representative contact information, go to the Town of Mt. Crested Butte website and navigate to the Short-Term Rental page.
Please note that our company does have a separate rental policy that will be emailed to you immediately after booking and this will need to be signed by you. If you wish to see it prior to booking, just send us an email.
1. All authorized vehicles must be properly permitted by Association management prior to parking in the parking area. Permits must be appropriately displayed for easy viewing. Usual display of the permit is attachment to the inside rear view mirror.
2. Not more than two motor vehicles (cars, trucks, and vans only) shall be allowed on the property for each condo unit.
3. No motorized vehicles shall remain parked upon the property unless the same is in good working order and used for actual transportation.
4. No recreational equipment or trailers shall be parked, stored or maintained on the property by any owners, guests, or renters. Temporary parking, not to exceed four days, of such vehicles must be approved by management and be properly permitted.
5. Designated parking areas are the only areas in which parking is permitted. Vehicles parked in non-designated areas may be towed at the owner’s expense.
6. No commercial vehicles and no trucks shall be parked on any road within the Condominium Project except when temporarily engaged in transport to or from a condominium unit. For the purpose of this Rule, a ¾ – ton or smaller vehicle, commonly known as a pickup truck, shall not be deemed to be a commercial vehicle or truck. The exception to this rule is an emergency vehicle meeting the following criteria:
a) Any unit owner required by his or her employer to have an emergency vehicle at his or her residence during designated times AND
b) The vehicle weighs ten thousand pounds or less;
c) The unit owner is a member of a volunteer fire department or an emergency service provider*;
d) The vehicle has an official emblem or visible markings of an emergency service provider; and
e) Parking the vehicle will not obstruct emergency access or interfere with the reasonable needs of the other residents to use the community’s drives and parking.