This is a fantastic 4 bedroom 3 bath renovated Chateaux condo. Warm, comfortable and close to the slopes, its a great place to start your adventures in Crested Butte.
The condo is setup with a fully equipped kitchen with about everything you will need to cook up any meal. Renovated in November 2019 you will find new countertops and appliances. There is a dining table that comfortably seats 6 with additional seating for 4 at the bar top. The living room has a wood burning fireplace to warm up after a long day of recreating and a comfortable couch to relax on while watching tv. Firewood and free WIFI are complimentary through the HOA.
All bedrooms have a tv and the master bedroom and first guest room have ensuite baths. Those bedrooms have a king in the master and a king in the guest room. Across from the dining area you have 2 more bedrooms and a shared full bath. These bedrooms are made up with a queen bed in one and a bunk room in the other. The bunk room has a traditional bunk bed with twin over twin and a twin mattress that is acting as a trundle underneath this. This room has a VHS and DVD player to entertain the kids.
There is also a video library in the living room with lots of movies to choose from along with family games.
The Chateaux complex is one of the only outside heated pools in the area that is operational throughout each ski and summer season. Typically it does shut down after the ski season ends and reopens about the 3rd week of June to Labor Day. Also in the complex you will find a hot tub, sauna and dressing room that mimics the above closures and stays open til about mid-September.
The condo is on the bus route to the ski area and it runs through the complex every 20 minutes in the winter with 2 convenient stops on the property.
Guests 25 years or older are welcome. Those younger are welcome with their parent or guardian.
Reservations may be cancelled, for any reason, 30 days or more from the arrival date. The 5% booking fee will not be refunded.
If you have to cancel your reservation within the 30 day non-refundable window, we will try to re-rent the property for you, with your written permission. If successful, we will refund you the amount we were able to generate during the same dates as your reservation, minus the 5% booking fee. There is no guarantee implied that we will be able to re-rent the property to another guest.
1. All authorized vehicles must be properly permitted by Association management prior to parking in the parking area. Permits must be appropriately displayed for easy viewing. Usual display of the permit is attachment to the inside rear view mirror.
2. Not more than two motor vehicles (cars, trucks, and vans only) shall be allowed on the property for each condo unit.
3. No motorized vehicles shall remain parked upon the property unless the same is in good working order and used for actual transportation.
4. No recreational equipment or trailers shall be parked, stored or maintained on the property by any owners, guests, or renters. Temporary parking, not to exceed four days, of such vehicles must be approved by management and be properly permitted.
5. Designated parking areas are the only areas in which parking is permitted. Vehicles parked in non-designated areas may be towed at the owner’s expense.
6. No commercial vehicles and no trucks shall be parked on any road within the Condominium Project except when temporarily engaged in transport to or from a condominium unit. For the purpose of this Rule, a ¾ – ton or smaller vehicle, commonly known as a pickup truck, shall not be deemed to be a commercial vehicle or truck. The exception to this rule is an emergency vehicle meeting the following criteria:
a) Any unit owner required by his or her employer to have an emergency vehicle at his or her residence during designated times AND
b) The vehicle weighs ten thousand pounds or less;
c) The unit owner is a member of a volunteer fire department or an emergency service provider*;
d) The vehicle has an official emblem or visible markings of an emergency service provider; and
e) Parking the vehicle will not obstruct emergency access or interfere with the reasonable needs of the other residents to use the community’s drives and parking.