This is a cute partially renovated Chateaux unit on the 3rd floor with mountain views. New carpet and paint throughout as of Spring 2021!
As you walk in you will find yourself next to the kitchen (fully equipped) with an open floor plan to the dining area and living room. You will find 2 seats at the bartop and a table for 6 in the dining area. The living room boasts a wood burning fireplace with wood provided and a large flat screen tv with cable. The living room couch has a pullout full sized bed with a new mattress for 2 additional sleepers.
Both bedrooms have queen sized beds and ensuite bathrooms with tub/shower combos. The master bedroom has a flatscreen tv with cable hookup. The Chateaux complex does have wifi throughout.
The Chateaux complex is known for its great outside pool/hot tub complex.
There is a coin operated washer and dryer on the second floor of the building.
Please note that the pool/hot tub/sauna area is open seasonally. Typically, it is open in season – winter season opening day to closing day and then will reopen mid-June through Labor Day. The pool will close after that but the hot tub will remain open for most of Sept. Please ask if this is an important piece for you!
The minimum age for all persons in this property is 25 years, excepting children (of all ages) with their parent or legal guardian. Unfortunately, this property does not allow pets of any kind.
Town of Mt CB STR license: STR20-00229.
For emergency contact/Local Representative contact information, go to the Town of Mt. Crested Butte website and navigate to the Short-Term Rental page.
Please note that our company does have a separate rental policy that will be emailed to you immediately after booking and this will need to be signed by you. If you wish to see it prior to booking, just send us an email.
Reservations may be cancelled, for any reason, 30 days or more from the arrival date. The 5% booking fee will not be refunded.
If you have to cancel your reservation within the 30 day non-refundable window, we will try to re-rent the property for you, with your written permission. If successful, we will refund you the amount we were able to generate during the same dates as your reservation, minus the 5% booking fee. There is no guarantee implied that we will be able to re-rent the property to another guest.
1. All authorized vehicles must be properly permitted by Association management prior to parking in the parking area. Permits must be appropriately displayed for easy viewing. Usual display of the permit is attachment to the inside rear view mirror.
2. Not more than two motor vehicles (cars, trucks, and vans only) shall be allowed on the property for each condo unit.
3. No motorized vehicles shall remain parked upon the property unless the same is in good working order and used for actual transportation.
4. No recreational equipment or trailers shall be parked, stored or maintained on the property by any owners, guests, or renters. Temporary parking, not to exceed four days, of such vehicles must be approved by management and be properly permitted.
5. Designated parking areas are the only areas in which parking is permitted. Vehicles parked in non-designated areas may be towed at the owner’s expense.
6. No commercial vehicles and no trucks shall be parked on any road within the Condominium Project except when temporarily engaged in transport to or from a condominium unit. For the purpose of this Rule, a ¾ – ton or smaller vehicle, commonly known as a pickup truck, shall not be deemed to be a commercial vehicle or truck. The exception to this rule is an emergency vehicle meeting the following criteria:
a) Any unit owner required by his or her employer to have an emergency vehicle at his or her residence during designated times AND
b) The vehicle weighs ten thousand pounds or less;
c) The unit owner is a member of a volunteer fire department or an emergency service provider*;
d) The vehicle has an official emblem or visible markings of an emergency service provider; and
e) Parking the vehicle will not obstruct emergency access or interfere with the reasonable needs of the other residents to use the community’s drives and parking.