This is a renovated, 2 bedroom/2 bath Chateaux condo! It’s a great location, you can walk to the slopes or take the shuttle that runs through the parking lot every 20 minutes. The kids and adults alike will enjoy frolicking in the outside pool and hot tub. That pool complex hosts a men’s and women sauna as well as changing area.
The condo is set up with an open floor plan with the dining and living area. The living room has a real wood burning fireplace with wood supplied by the HOA. Off the living area is a great deck with views of Mt. Crested Butte. The dining area seats 6 with additional bar seating. The kitchen is fully equipped with all your needs to prepare a meal. It has granite countertops and new appliances.
The master bedroom has a queen sized bed with ensuite bathroom. The bathroom has a shower/tub in it and is about the only thing not replaced with the renovation. The sink features a beautiful granite top and new cabinetry.
The guest bedroom has a queen bed and a bunk bed (2 twins) and another ensuite bathroom. This bathroom also features granite counters and new cabinetry. The shower/tub combo have not been renovated quite yet.
There is a communal washer and dryer on the 2nd floor of each bldg at the Chateaux complex.
The Chateaux is a family friendly complex with great pricing and proximity to the slopes. Its a great place to enjoy your vacation!
The complex cannot park trailers, all guests must be 25 or older to rent, children are welcome with their parents or legal guardian. Unfortunately, this property does not allow pets of any kind and you cannot bring your bike into any of the Chateaux buildings or condos. The HOA will fine you $100/day. Please park all bikes in the racks out front or leave in your car.
The pool complex is open for the duration of the ski season and reopens the 3rd weekend of June through Labor Day. If this is important to you, please ask upon booking. There is a grill at the pool complex for guests to use. Please note that at times the pool complex is closed, you will not be able to use the grills.
The condo is on the bus route to the ski area and it runs through the complex every 20 minutes in the winter with 2 convenient stops on the property.
Town of Mt CB STR License #302800
For emergency contact/Local Representative contact information, go to the Town of Mt. Crested Butte website and navigate to the short term rental page.
Please note that our company does have a separate rental policy that will be emailed to you immediately after booking and this will need to be signed by you. If you wish to see it prior to booking, just send us an email.
1. All authorized vehicles must be properly permitted by Association management prior to parking in the parking area. Permits must be appropriately displayed for easy viewing. Usual display of the permit is attachment to the inside rear view mirror.
2. Not more than two motor vehicles (cars, trucks, and vans only) shall be allowed on the property for each condo unit.
3. No motorized vehicles shall remain parked upon the property unless the same is in good working order and used for actual transportation.
4. No recreational equipment or trailers shall be parked, stored or maintained on the property by any owners, guests, or renters. Temporary parking, not to exceed four days, of such vehicles must be approved by management and be properly permitted.
5. Designated parking areas are the only areas in which parking is permitted. Vehicles parked in non-designated areas may be towed at the owner’s expense.
6. No commercial vehicles and no trucks shall be parked on any road within the Condominium Project except when temporarily engaged in transport to or from a condominium unit. For the purpose of this Rule, a ¾ – ton or smaller vehicle, commonly known as a pickup truck, shall not be deemed to be a commercial vehicle or truck. The exception to this rule is an emergency vehicle meeting the following criteria:
a) Any unit owner required by his or her employer to have an emergency vehicle at his or her residence during designated times AND
b) The vehicle weighs ten thousand pounds or less;
c) The unit owner is a member of a volunteer fire department or an emergency service provider*;
d) The vehicle has an official emblem or visible markings of an emergency service provider; and
e) Parking the vehicle will not obstruct emergency access or interfere with the reasonable needs of the other residents to use the community’s drives and parking.